MARFORSOC’s mission to train, equip, and protect its personnel, prepare them for potential isolating events, enhance recovery efforts, and reduce the potential for exploitation of captured personnel, is accomplished through Personnel Recovery (PR) and SERE training and education.
MARFORSOC has tasked the PR/SERE Branch, as part of Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC), with the responsibility to provide Full Spectrum Level “C” (FSLC) PR/SERE training for MARFORSOC Special Operations Officers (SOO), Critical Skills Operators (CSO), Special Operations Capabilities Specialist (SOCS), Combat Service Support (CSS) and other designated personnel.
SERE Instructors assist in the support of all phases of PR/SERE training to include academic and field instruction, role-play activities, risk management/mitigation, analyses and studies; training, planning, policy /doctrine review; and technical review/analysis. This includes expertly executing coach, mentor and remediate requirements in support of the overall PR/SERE mission objectives. Instructors also assist and provide support for set up and tear down of training areas in support of PR/SERE, procure and develop training areas as necessary and maintain facilities/areas utilized for all aspects of PR/SERE training and administration.
- Must meet the MRTC requirements and have been awarded the MRTC Master training instructor rating.
- Must be certified by the Task Lead to perform instructor training duties in accordance with the contract Statement of Work and PR/SERE requirements.
- Must meet High Risk Training Instructor requirements as dictated by the Navy and Marine Corps (NAVMC) Formal Schools Management Manual 1553.2, Appendix D.
- SERE Instructor experience at a Level B DoD SERE training course for a minimum of 18 months -- OR -- has been a certified SERE instructor at a Service FSLC SERE Program.
- Graduate of an approved DoD Instructor Training/Certification Course.
- Graduate of an approved DoD FSLC SERE Course or a combination of SERE Level C and a Peacetime Detention and Hostage Detention (PGDHD) (or its equivalent – i.e., SERE 211, 215 or 225) as certified on a DD214.
- Minimum of 3 years of service in the US military with an honorable discharge.
- Meet instructor OF-178 physical requirements.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.