Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and now, Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to hear about how hiring you would make it even better.
We're currently seeking a highly motivated and organized Office Manager to join our Charlotte team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office and provide administrative support to the Trinity team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating an exceptional client experience for our internal and external customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain a professional and inviting work environment for employees, clients, and guests
- Oversee the purchasing and maintenance of all office supplies, mailing supplies, equipment, and furniture
- Serve as primary contact for vendors
- Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff
- Provide administrative support, requiring advanced knowledge of divisions/service lines, and company functions
- Exercises independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload
- Manage telephone calls with professional etiquette; direct all calls accordingly to resolve questions or concerns
- Exercise discretion when regularly handling confidential material and information
- Implement, maintain and recommend changes to administrative office procedures and systems
- Distribute and communicate building-wide announcements
- Submit work orders regarding suite and/or floor maintenance issues to property management
- Execute all mail distribution and delivery, UPS and overnight delivery; maintain and review all mail / UPS / courier charges monthly and code for proper reimbursement from owners / entities
- Plan and coordinate company events such as client meetings and lunches; coordinate holiday events in conjunction with the Activities Committee
- Administer company credit cards, including authorizing access and monthly reconciliations
- Responsible for managing renewal and ongoing commercial insurance needs
- Assist with projects as directed by Controller
Accounting responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payables – Responsible for receiving and coding invoices, gathering approvals, scanning invoices and backup and entering in QuickBooks for payment. Responsible for mailing signed checks.
- Accounts Receivable – Within QuickBooks, draft invoices from information submitted by brokers and record receipts. Responsible for collections as necessary.
- Other Accounting Duties – Responsible for NC Sales Tax quarterly remittance, keeping a complete and accurate list of all company property, assist with company-wide invoice reconciliation and distribution, assist with company wire transfers as needed.
- Commissions – Responsible for recording commission income payments and tracking for timing of second half invoices.