As our Content Strategist, you will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our social media engagement, website traffic, and brand awareness. Day to day you will help your internal customers schedule and plan campaigns, estimate costs, evaluate results and provide recommendations for future social media and digital initiatives. Ultimately, our team’s mission is to ensure our online presence is aligned with our marketing strategies. Are you ready to help us achieve our goals and build our brand across multiple social media platforms? If yes, then apply TODAY!
In one year as a Content Strategist, you will know you were successful if you…
- build strong relationships across the business as well as support both the Marketing and Communications team and leadership with planning, implementing, and monitoring campaigns
- design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- design, manage, create, and publish original, high-quality content
- administer company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- train internal teams to integrate and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Prior banking or financial services experience is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Familiarity with web design, publishing, and graphic design
- Significant knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and Google Analytics
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
Ranked as the top-performing U.S. public bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence, Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, operating multiple lines of business, including multifamily housing and healthcare facility financing and servicing, mortgage warehouse financing, retail, and correspondent residential mortgage banking, agricultural lending and traditional community banking. Merchants Bancorp conducts its business through its direct and indirect subsidiaries, Merchants Bank of Indiana, Merchants Capital Corp., Farmers-Merchants Bank of Illinois, and Merchants Mortgage, a division of Merchants Bank of Indiana.
Merchants understand the positive impact of making employees feel valued and is proud to be once again recognized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Best Places to Work Program. This is the seventh consecutive year that Merchants was recognized as a Best Places to Work organization.