Asurint is building the leading technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Our proprietary platforms and technologies create comprehensive background screening services that meet the needs of businesses and government entities. Our efficient turnaround time, accuracy, pricing, and compliance distinguish us as leaders in the market.
Responsible for providing hardware and software support to Asurint end users. Research basic causes of problems and reduce their frequency. Provide resolutions to problems in a professional, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Address help requests in a timely manner
- Provide friendly customer service
- Properly document help request resolutions in helpdesk ticketing system
- Address root causes of issues, and document their resolution in the Knowledge Base
- Escalate problems to the next level if needed
- Create and update written processes for existing or new systems
- Aptitude with Office 365
- Ability to provide friendly remote support to offsite users
- Experience with creating new users in Active Directory
- Familiarity with Active Directory Group Policy
- Dell hardware experience a plus
- Windows 10 experience required
- macOS experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills required
- Education: Associate degree in a Computer Science course of study, or equivalent work experience
- Certifications or licensure: CompTIA A+ certification, or equivalent, is beneficial
- Years of relevant experience: 1 to 4 years is required
- Years of experience supervising: None
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an EEOC employer