Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and now, Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
We invite you to look around our website and social media platforms to learn more about who we are and how we like to work. If you think you’re a good fit, tell us why. In turn, we’ll tell you about how we like to work and what makes us different from other commercial real estate firms. If you can’t already tell, we’re especially proud of our work environment and culture. We’d love to hear about how hiring you would make it even better.
We're currently seeking a Brokerage Coordinator to join our Charlotte team. The ideal candidate for this job will be the very definition of a team player. You’ll be working in a fast-paced office supporting a team of seven brokers who represent a diverse real estate portfolio across the city. There’s no such thing as “that’s not my job” in this position. Your job will be to do whatever it takes to help your team succeed, and Trinity Partners provides the support, culture, and environment for you to do just that.
• Collaborate and engage with brokerage team to enhance productivity
• Prepare correspondence, documents, proposals, requests for proposals, LOIs, and reports with guidance from the brokerage team
• Prepare and produce presentations and tour books
• Prepare, submit, and track broker expense reports
• Schedule tours, coordinate and execute broker events
• Collaborate with marketing team on portfolio’s marketing strategy, development, execution, manage alumni client communication and tenant move-in gifts
• Manage and maintain current marketing materials, ensuring accuracy across all online CRE listing platforms
• Maintain and manage deal files
• Conduct property searches
• Maintain and manage current market research, including custom aerials, lease and sales comps, and deals in the market
• Update and maintain prospect and client databases
• A minimum of three to five years’ relevant work experience
• Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Exceptional professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Independently driven; able to take an idea and run with it
• Team-oriented, willing to work with a diverse set of service lines and colleagues
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently with tight deadlines
• Professional, engaging attitude with a flexible nature and willingness to problem-solve
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks while ensuring all customer groups receive timely attention; strong time management skills
• Salesforce experience strongly preferred
• Bonus but not required: Active NC Real Estate License