WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Irrigation Technician - Apprentice, you will deliver excellence in customer service as you learn from the pro’s to efficiently perform high-quality service on all sprinkler systems for all both residential and commercial customers. No experience necessary!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Install and perform maintenance work on various sprinkler systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair existing sprinkler systems.
- Perform sprinkler system start ups and winterizations.
- Interact and communicate with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and understanding.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED desired.
- Task driven, detail oriented, organized, and reliable.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use and navigate electronic tablets/phones, email, text, etc.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
- Ability to work from home a percentage of the time (office staff only)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.