About the Role:
A laborer provides physical labor as part of a crew or independently to complete project-related tasks in accordance with company and OSHA safety regulations.
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation to and from work location every day
- Good physical condition & endurance
- Fluent in understanding & speaking English
- Demonstrated ability to proactively resolve issues
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to set own goals and tasks
- Ability to work in a cooperative, team environment
- Ability to see and recognize hazards, and follow verbal or hand signaled directions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10-hour OSHA Training Course sponsored by the company and completed in the first three months of employment.
- First Aid/CPR Training Course sponsored by the company and completed in the first three months of employment.
- One year of construction experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a crew
- Ability to focus on daily and weekly goals for the project
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA and BCI safety rules
- Frequently required to: Sit, stand, walk. lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
- Reaching high and low, stooping and bending continually
- Able to travel to various project locations
- Able to concentrate to a high degree in a busy and noisy construction environment
- Able to work in all types of weather
Base Hourly Rate: starting at $16/hour and pay is commensurate with technical skills and experience.
Brinkman Construction is committed to finding top talent from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, to provide broad and inclusive decision-making for future success.
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Brinkman Construction also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
About Our Company:
With offices in both Fort Collins and Denver, Brinkman Construction is a 100% employee-owned company with projects spanning the entire Front Range. Since our founding in 2005, we have been the recipient of industry accolades such as Best Commercial Builder Runner-Up, Small Business of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, Bravo Emerging Entrepreneur, Best Start-Up Company of the Year, and innumerable project-based awards, including Best Adaptive Reuse Project for The Exchange and Best Building Project for the Eating Recovery Center.
Our Core Values:
At Brinkman Construction, we’re Driven to Build, and our core values are the cornerstone of our success. They shape our culture, define our character, inform our vision and empower us to deliver on our mission.
Honest and Ethical
We are committed to attracting creative, collaborative construction professionals who exemplify our core values, our culture and are empowered to contribute to - and benefit from - the growth and success of the organization.
Our Value Proposition:
Brinkman Construction employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, spot bonuses, and our acclaimed Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), alongside flexible benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts, short-and-long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans, and a 401(k) match.
We also offer generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid parental leave and deliver on our commitment to making a positive impact in the communities where we live, work, and play through our Volunteer Time Off and Brinkman Gives programs.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that Brinkman Construction does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from recruiters or employment agencies without a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement in place. In the absence of such an agreement, Brinkman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate presented, without any financial obligation for recruiter commission or referral compensation. Any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate profiles presented by recruiters or employment agencies – including those presented directly to hiring managers – are deemed to be the property of Brinkman Construction.