Greenville University is searching for a dynamic graduate assistant (GA) for our Strength & Conditioning program.
- Two academic years commitment (Renewal for each semester is based on satisfactory performance) (Some evening and weekend work required)
- This is a 9-month contract (excluding winter break) over two academic semesters (Fall and Spring)
- For year one, the expected start date is August 1st 2019 and expected end date is May 31, 2020 with a winter break. Year two will have consistent dates.
The GA will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the Strength program as well as secondary responsibilities assigned by the Athletics Director. A strong faith base and commitment to the mission of Greenville University are essential.
- Assistant Head Coach: assist in Strength Training Implementation and Programs
- Assistant Head Coach: assist in design of Strength Programs for all Sports
- Monitor Weight Room during Team Lifts and Activities
- Administrate student workers
- Spiritual Development and mentor players
- Game Day Management responsibilities as assigned by the Athletic Department.
Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- GA’s may not hold other on-campus employment.
- GA’s will apply, be accepted, and enroll in graduate programs.
- GA’s will maintain continuous enrollment in the degree program at all times
- Tuition scholarship, stipend, and meals are subject to applicable taxes.
- GA’s must be able to live and work in the USA. No Student Visa available.
Education or Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree and acceptance into Graduate Program.
- Knowledge of Strength and Conditioning Programs
- Strength Certification Preferred but not Required
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.