GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(A) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our Military Medical clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
The position serves as the Senior Structural Steel Construction Management Representative responsible for surveillance of construction projects and delivering findings to the USACE Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Serves as the Construction Representative responsible for surveillance of construction projects and delivering findings to the USACE Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
- Delivers surveillance reports on all phases of construction for compliance with plans and specifications in respect to workmanship, materials, installation and construction methods to government personnel.
- Becomes familiar with contract plans and specifications relative to all phases of construction and delivers recommendations of any necessary changes to government personnel.
- Provides surveillance at construction sites, assists COR to resolve apparent differences, and delivers opinion to government personnel, surveys quality assurance programs related to projects, discusses changed conditions, and delivers advice to government personnel.
- Delivers assistance to the Government relative to investigating the need for and preparing data for change orders.
- Develops detailed inspection requirements and control methods in coordination with Government personnel.
- Delivers draft change orders and modifications for the COR’s signature.
- Welding Inspection Construction Surveillance to be Performed by Construction Representatives: Performs contract surveillance which broadly defined will include assist and provide recommendations in contract administration matters; deliver draft requests for proposals to government personnel; deliver cost proposal analyses and prepares draft cost and price analyses in support of audits. Deliver draft pricing for government estimates to government personnel.
- Participates in negotiations regarding price adjustments to the contract; deliver draft modification documents as may be required to meet specific guidance and regulations; and deliver draft correspondence regarding quantities for processing progress payments to government personnel.
- Deliver draft pre-negotiation objectives in preparation for negotiations to government personnel.
- Observe and report to government personnel regarding Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REA) and claims as presented the construction contractor.
- Deliver technical findings for each REA or claim and draft replies for government personnel. Deliver recommendations to government personnel regarding merit or no merit; will be a resource in negotiating a cost settlement if applicable and in drafting the modification with government personnel. If a contracting officer's decision is required, deliver to government personnel a file with all pertinent data supported with an analysis for merit.
- Deliver analysis for use by the government in support of disputes or litigation.
- Deliver specialized expertise regarding contract surveillance matters and deliver briefings to government representatives.
- Prepares draft modification/task order packages to include scopes, specifications, drawings, and request for proposals to government personnel.
- Utilize Corps of Engineers automated information systems as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience directly related to structural steel construction contract administration.
- Personnel shall be familiar with the local area, including permitting, utilities, and local/regional construction methods.
- Familiarity with Welding Inspection Construction Surveillance.
- Experience working with DOD Organizational Structure, Processes, and Procedures.
- Experience creating comprehensive reports with engineering-based recommendations.
- Experience with USACE Quality Control processes and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with the listed specialized skills below:
-Structures (Steel and Concrete)
-Life Safety Code (NFPA 101)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to draw information from several sources to form comprehensive and systematic recommendations serving immediate and long-term construction management.
- Analytical thinking/critical thinking skills are imperative.
- Ability to understand and work with new and existing technologies and software platforms
- Demonstrated experience working within a team structure as well as autonomous/individual work environments to achieve contract goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work 10-12 hours per day and both day and night shifts as required.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
As Federal Contractors, GoldenWolf is committed to complying with all COVID-19 safety protocols detailed in President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the related requirements issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
All GoldenWolf employees are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 unless a medical or religious exemption has been granted. New employees are required to be fully vaccinated or seek and receive an approved exemption to the vaccination requirement by January 18, 2022. All exemption requests are subject to a review board. In the event an exemption has been granted, the employee must comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols mandated by our customers and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including but not limited to frequent testing and attestation in compliance with the EO. Contract and site-specific vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over GoldenWolf's vaccination policy.
Salary Range: $85-95k/annually. Compensation based upon experience and skill level.
Job Type: Full-Time (40 plus hours a week)
- 10 Federal Observed Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits Offered At Empoyee Expense
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.