Location: Joint Staff J6, Suffolk, VA
The Cyber Operational Planner will Design, plan, prepare, execute, report, and sanitize in a cyber-range environment where cyber Red teams aggress against Blue teams comprised from Cyber Protection Teams (CPT) and Mission Defence Teams (MDT) represented in Combatant Command, Services, and Agencies. Establish relationships with Red, Blue, and White cells and communicate with phone calls, emails, and documents. Determine procedures for solving complex design, integration, and analytical problems, including traffic generation to make Blue and Red teams more realistic. Report changes, trends, and implications regarding the design and integration of evolving systems and instrumentation. Prepare briefings and report on analysis methodology and results.
- 8+ years of experience with Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of how to build shared challenges and collective problem-solving
- Knowledge of processes, tools, and measures to monitor & detect network security compromises
- Ability to attend Integrated Planning Teams (IPT) and Working Groups and orchestrate strategic Staff decision-making
- Ability to work with clients to monitor and review systematic activity
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in the Joint Staff
- Knowledge of Joint Command and Control
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to Manage Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Ability to leverage domain knowledge to create cybersecurity solutions aligned to client’s mission
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
COVID-19 Requirements: All Prospective employees will be required to adhere to Prevailance’ s vaccination policy to ensure compliance with Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. At present the Government has not established a date by which EO 14042 will be enforced.
Prevailance, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. Prevailance, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is VEVRAA Compliant.