A Production/Printing Associate will work in the customization department with the primary goal of producing the highest quality promotional product in the industry. This position is responsible for operating various types of equipment. Additional Tasks performed may include, loading boxes, inflating balls using inflation equipment, labeling product, packaging and packaging the product itself, palletizing finished cartons, cleaning, and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate is a team player, has excellent attention to detail and is highly reliable.
No experience? No problem! We will train you on all processes and equipment.
· Reading, writing and basic math skills are required
· Work efficiently and meet production requirements
· Must be able to complete multiple and repetitive tasks
· Pay attention to detail and inspect product for quality
· Communicate any product issues to supervisor
· Good Housekeeping practices in Warehouse and on Equipment
- Standing for entire shift
- Repetitive movements such as bending, pushing and pulling
- Lifting 25 to 50 pounds in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain high attendance standards and be trustworthy
- Work with others to achieve team goals
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 18 years of age or older
- Warehouse, Packaging, or General Labor experience is helpful, but not required
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours if needed
- Competitive compensation
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA
- Profit sharing
- Product discounts