Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the gameday and ecommerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as on-line for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through acquisitions of new clients.
We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, fashion, merchandise and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family, and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
Dyehard Fan Supply proudly serves more than 50 partners. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
The Retail General Manager will report to the Vice President of University Retail Operations and work a rotating, full-time schedule including days, nights, weekends, extended hours on game days and during events.
The General Manger is responsible for the overall direction and coordination of operational activities, special events, inventory management, promotions, customer engagement, and profitability of their assigned retail location(s) while providing training and performance management for all employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the retail location (s)
- Execute all company visual merchandising directives and incorporates creative techniques in product presentation and keep displays filled, restocked, and fresh to ensure maximum sales at all event locations.
- Assist with development of a dynamic merchandising strategy that regularly updates and changes the aesthetics at all locations to create fresh appeal.
- Maintain inventory by overseeing stock control measures, following procedures to account for sales and receipt of goods
- Maintain appropriate level of store staff by hiring, training, and developing employees.
- Create a customer-focused sales team and encourages the highest level of service by ensuring all team members are properly trained to improve their knowledge base and adherence to the organization’s customer service protocol and guidelines.
- Work with product buyers to identify merchandise needs and local trends, including location specific and/or unique products.
- Monitor payroll and expenses daily to ensure budget is met.
- Coordinate with corporate office and other business segments to ensure inventory and quality are at optimum operating levels.
- Ensure sales locations & displays are relevant and meeting customer and University expectations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience in retail management, preferably in a sport or event sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing people and projects with proven history of successfully training employees in a variety of disciplines, including customer service, cash handling.
- Excellent customer service, business acumen, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills and abilities.
- Computer database and productivity software skills required.
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand and move about the location 8 to 12 hours as need
Dyehard Fan Supply is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.