The Custodial Manager collaborates with the Facilities Director and the Events Coordinator in managing the cleaning and set up schedule for all the various building spaces and configurations.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Build, supervise, and personally care for a team of technicians.
- Train, support, and conduct performance evaluations.
- Create and implement an annual strategic plan for maintaining the cleanliness of building interiors.
- Assess custodial and equipment needs (quarterly).
- Maintain supply and inventories for multi site locations (all CTK campuses).
Event and Room Setup
- Create a production schedule for all custodial and setup tasks.
- Coordinate and schedule outside events with the Facility Director and Events Coordinator from planning to completion ensuring that they are on budget and on schedule.
- Be responsible and take ownership in the overall cleanliness and upkeep of the facility.
- Oversee an annual operating budget in coordination with the Facilities Director.
- Create and maintain a custodial team Control Book.
- Complete an annual audit of all critical systems and processes.
- Aligned with CTK mission, values, and core beliefs
- Ability to lead, care for a team, and delegate
- Preferred experience in commercial cleaning
- Attention to aesthetic detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and maintain a physically demanding workload
- Must be flexible to ever-changing demands and requests
- Must be able to fluently use computers and software to manage the workload