The Coffee Staff partners with the Connections Pastor to create a welcoming environment and great free beverage services for the congregation at weekend services.
- Deliver high quality, clean, easily accessible, free beverage service at all weekend gatherings
- Set up and take down all free beverage equipment before and after every weekend service, including café cleaning.
- Proactively interact and engage guests in conversation.
- Complete a weekly inventory of café supplies.
- Identify, train, and support café volunteers.
- Maintain a weekend services café control book.
- Ability to organize and schedule both people and products
- Willingness to coordinate and cooperate with other departments
- Demonstrated ability to lead volunteers
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs