This position is for a DevOps Engineer in Aurora, CO or King of Prussia, PA. You will be working closely with a talented team to create and secure Cloud-based domains and systems on C2S. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to grow and hone your skills with other talented members of Stratagem. Stratagem considers this a critical position, and as a result of this position requiring 100% in-office work, Stratagem is offering an hourly stipend in addition to standard compensation to meet market demands.
At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life.
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual base salary range for this position is $105K - $175K. Please note that the salary range is a general guideline only. The many factors that are included for consideration include, but are not limited to, scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education, training, certifications, key skills, and mission/customer intimacy. These factors are combined with market and business considerations to extend a job offer.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS – SSBI with CI POLY REQUIRED**
Our ideal candidate has experience and proven successes utilizing DevSecOps frameworks and tools. A familiarity into deploying into pipelines and integrating various tools together to build pipelines is beneficial.
As a DevOps Engineer at Stratagem, your responsibilities include:
- Integrating with a diverse team to deliver solutions in an agile-like manner
- Designing and deploying CICD pipelines through Jenkins
- Utilizing IaC concepts to create automated cloud-based environments
- Communicating with Developers and Customers to refine and revector networking solutions
- Active TS with SSBI and CI Polygraph
- Familiarity with containerization - Docker preferred
- IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+, CISSP, or CASP)
- 1 year experience working building and maintaining DevOps pipelines + Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent OR 5 years experience in lieu of degree
Desired skills (bonus points):
- Familiarity or experience with Cloud architecture and infrastructures - AWS or C2S preferred
- Certifications in AWS
- Experience with containerization - Docker preferred
- Knowledge in creating, utilizing, and supporting IaC platforms
- Experience deploying into and configuring Kubernetes environments
- Familiarity and/or experience with Rancher Clusters
- Familiarity and/or experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Frameworks
- Software Development experience
- Experience with Service-based Government Contracts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.