Responsibilities include cultivating new Merchants Bank of Indiana (MBI) Correspondent clients. Correspondent clients are comprised of Non-Delegated & Delegated. Execution options include Best Efforts and Mandatory. Heavy emphasis on Non Del / Best Efforts. Build and maintain relationships with IMBs, Community Banks and Credit Unions ensuring client success. Serve as subject matter expert, answering all account questions regarding pricing, loan information, products, and technology to ensure a positive customer experience for clients. Sales Executive is partnered with an internal Client Manager to ensure a great client experience. In addition to Agency products, MBI offers a Non-Agency Program and a TPO offering exclusive to Banks & Credit Unions in which MBI provides all fulfillment services.
- Develop prospective accounts and manage all business opportunities
- Provide input on business plans to help meet production goals
- Assist with escalation issues
- Operate as a key point of contact for Brokers, Community Banks and Credit Unions
- Meet loan production goals through new & existing clients.
- Source new clients on an ongoing basis
- Educate new and existing clients on MBIs mortgage loan products
- Assist prospective clients through the approval process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with premier mortgage lenders in assigned territory
- In conjunction with client manager, participate in the client on boarding training.
- Manage pipeline and meet or exceed production goals
- Monitor ongoing performance of lenders
- Able to devise and implement business plans to meet production goals
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Correspondent mortgage lending experience developing, supporting and maintaining IMBs, banks and/or credit unions. Strong emphasis of Non-Delegated / Best Effort Clients.
- Demonstrated competency in meeting customer service standards
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills with the ability to apply them in person and via telephone, zoom and teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of MS Office tools
- Years of Experience: