Teall Properties Group (TPG), part of the Teall Capital Partners family, believes in the high school experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
TPG’s Graphic Design and Social Media Coordinator will be part of the Operations and Marketing team overseen by the Chief of Staff. This position will oversee all graphic design needs and facilitates marketing campaigns from start to finish. They will lead and execute the TPG social media strategy and initiatives for all properties.
- Lead TPGs creative team to produce content consistent with brand standards and stakeholder expectations
- Help make design choices
- Amend designs based on feedback
- Lead the design efforts for a broad range of marketing projects across customers, and partners including: sales collateral, educational material, branding and advertising material, internal and external communications, email templates, print and online ads, websites and landing pages, social media, video content, tradeshow and event design, sales presentation development, and graphic development.
- Create visual storytelling through animated graphics and video content including interviews, employee and patient stories, and various presentation and social needs
- Oversee project management system for design requests including job openings, status updates, rounds of review and changes, and approvals of final designs
- Make timely and informed decisions to keep projects on track within specifications.
- Maintain design quality across all print and digital projects and ensure consistency across program assets.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments as a creative design consultant to ensure high quality and consistency across all company assets
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage competing priorities; effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure multiple priorities are balanced and completed with high-quality, timely execution
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Bachelor's degree
- One (1) year of related experience preferred
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.