Responsible for providing technical support in all aspects relating to the PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft and their systems, identifying and resolving technical issues, and providing 24-hour technical support on a rotational basis.
- Provide technical assistance over the telephone to Pilatus Service Centers and/or customers
- Advise and support customer or other personnel in aircraft technical needs
- Record customer technical issues and maintain accurate support database
- Review all publications (AMM, IPC, POH, SB) for technical accuracy
- Maintain all proper documents to allow travel outside the U.S.
- Participate in AOG seven days a week, 365 days a year on call rotation
- Submit publication corrections and additions to Pilatus for review and implementation
- Identify product improvement opportunities and communicate them appropriately
- Assist various Pilbal departments as requested and/or required by company procedures
- Assist with Maintenance Training class instruction
- Provide technical expertise for warranty and CrystalCare claims processing
- Participates in trade shows and demo tours
- FAA airframe and powerplant rating required; FAA inspection authorization preferred
- Minimum 5 years aircraft maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years turbine engine maintenance experience; P&WC PT6 series or Williams FJ44 preferred
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance and assembly
- Solid Electrical/Avionics background
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal, written, and phone communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English speaking and writing preferred
- Positive team participation skills
- Must be highly motivated; capable of handling multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Full COVID-19 vaccination required for business-related travel and in-person learning at offsite facilities
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 6 days of paid personal time, and 15 days of paid vacation time to start, with an increase to 4 weeks of paid vacation time after 5 years
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Annual employee incentive award program based on the achievement of certain business and individual performance goals
- Tuition assistance is available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $60,000 - $90,000 per year depending on experience
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 25 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland, and a completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please.