Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a PKI Policy Lead to support a DHS customer in the Washington DC area. The position requires a candidate to have an active Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance Desired. This is a remote position but does require some travel.
- Create Federal IT Security Policy, provide guidance and interpretation of Federal and DHS IT Security Policy.
- Act as liaison for IT Security Policy arm of DHS to Federal IT Security Councils. Represents DHS at Federal Identity, Credential, and Identity Management Security Council (ICAMSC), Federal PKI Policy Authority Meetings and InterGovernmental Working groups.
- Create Systems Engineering Life Cycle Documentation for IT Security Projects throughout DHS. Provides Pre-Audit Guidance and Preparation for IT Security Baseline Audits for Federal IT and Physical Access Control Systems.
- Provide extensive ghost writing for Management on all IT Security related matters.
- Provide Enterprise Operations interpretation and guidance for PKI and security issues for all DHS components.
- Act as liaison for DHS PKI Policy Authority and Management Authority and the Federal PKI governing body and Federal Identity, Credential, and Identity Management Security Council (ICAMSC).
- Experience with DHS policy writing a plus.
- Perform audit functions to ensure compliance to Federal PKI CA requirements and internal Registration Practice Statement and component Non-Person Entity Certification Authorities.
- Provide policy interpretation for emerging solutions that support for Homeland Security Presidential Directive, Derived PIV Credential technology.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM-related curriculum desired
- 15 years of PKI experience desired
- Current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance Desired
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/