Who we are looking for:
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong technical software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
What you’ll do:
• Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
• Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Provide clear defined Acceptance Criteria per feature and perform User Acceptance Testing
• Ensure the scrum team has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on for each sprint
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Assist Product Management in defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
• Follow our competitors and the industry
• Use effective Agile processes (Scrum and Agile Hybrid) and foster cross-functional communication
• As the person responsible for requirements, participate in demos at the end of the sprint cycle during Sprint Review
• Be an active participant in Sprint Retrospectives and Daily Scrum/Stand-up Meetings
• Display proficiency in promoting a Design Thinking mindset when exploring problems
• Excellent Communication skills, servant-leader, and client-service skillset
• Skilled at creating product requirement documents and communicating effectively with software developers, QA and technical writers
• Critical thinker with ability to solve complex problems
• Passionate about technology, a natural, credible evangelist, and experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
• Self-starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy, with a proven track record of success
• Ability to analyze and assess existing client needs to identify the underlying problem to solve
• Confident, and assertive, with a drive to be the best
• Highly organized
• May travel up to 25%
About your experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University or minimum of 5 years of related work experience
• Experience managing user stories in JIRA
• Healthcare business software experience required
• Ability to create business process and modeling documentation.
• Strong technical software background
• 3+ years working with an Agile product development process.
• Product Management software experience preferred, with exposure to using Confluence
• Proven ability to successfully manage the life cycle of evolving software solutions.