Brinkman Construction is seeking a motivated, strategic, and team-oriented Marketing Manager to join our team of employee owners. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and implementing the company’s day-to-day marketing and external communications strategies. This individual will partner internally with all levels of the organization and represent the company externally, so the ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator and collaborative relationship builder.
The Marketing Manager will be accountable for brand oversight, management of monthly marketing plans and priorities, creation of marketing tools, and generation of external communications strategies. This position will work closely with various internal departments to identify and support marketing needs and play a key collaboration role in developing the company’s business development tools.
The desired individual will be a strategic thinker who can connect high-level vision with marketing resources. This position will present an exciting opportunity for a driven and adaptable individual to further our brand presence while using their expertise to elevate our marketing.
· Manage daily department initiatives and monthly marketing priorities
· Create marketing materials to support business development efforts; materials that support brand messaging and differentiation in the marketplace
· Lead all graphic design
· Lead written communication including thought leadership, press releases and external email communication
· Manage corporate online presence including website, social media, and SEO
· Oversee brand management and messaging
· Maintain and foster relationships with media, vendors, and community partners
· Coordinate groundbreaking and grand opening events
· Coordinate and produce proposals to support new project pursuits
· Manage department budget
· Represent Brinkman Construction at targeted industry and community engagement events
· Travel to jobsites and offices as required, and other duties as assigned.
· 5-10 years of experience in marketing, communications, or a related field
· Strategic mindset and ability to connect vision with marketing tools
· Strong graphic design experience in Adobe Creative Suite required
o Specific experience in Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent digital marketing and social media knowledge including proficiency with related marketing software
· Experience with WordPress content management system
· Demonstrated ability for accuracy, thoroughness, and quality control
· Confident and motivated personality that is driven by a desire to create strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Driven work ethic and ability to deliver with little guidance
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Team oriented with the ability to collaborate with others
· Efficient learner committed to quickly learning about our company and industry
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, journalism, graphic design, or a related field
· AEC experience preferred, but not required