Status: Full Time
Source of Supervision: Director Prevention Services
Provide administrative support to the department, Director and/or Vice President of Human Services. Duties include general clerical, front desk management and project based work. Project a professional agency image through in-person and phone interaction. Front desk receptionists play a key role in a wide range of organizations as they often present the first impression of the organization to clients and customers. Manage incoming and outgoing client, community service provider, partners and other stakeholder visits to the office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will represent the face of the agency, and will represent the voice of the agency when greeting clients, stakeholders and partners and answer phone calls. Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Answer phone to the Center’s general phone line
· Greet guests to the Center in a professional manner
· Support staff with general office duties including copying and filing
· Maintain databases tracking client satisfaction
· Place supply orders and other duties as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
Medical Insurance or $100/month medical insurance waiver reimbursement
403b retirement plan: 4% APM contribution PLUS 3% APM matching contribution
20 PTO Days
12 Paid Holidays
Long and Short-term Disability
APM is an equal opportunity employer.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 1-2 years’ experience in an office setting
· Experience working with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Committed to the Center’s cause and are able to excel in a high paced customer service driven environment.
· Bilingual Spanish preferred