Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
Overall responsibility: As a key member of our team, you will fully participate in the design & evolution of our products. Collaborate with key stakeholders and build architecturally sound components, tools, and applications to meet business needs.
- Design, prototype and develop new features based on requirements.
- Design and implement APIs, backend microservices.
- Takes care of security & privacy configuration options with the goal of meeting various compliance guidelines.
- Ability to think like a user and provide rapid issue resolution for production environment.
- Comfortable with iterative development and unit testing.
- Conduct peer reviews, provide feedback, and prioritize changes and brings stability.
- Develop tools, templates, runbooks and provide operational support for running applications in cloud environments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of credit unions or financial services industry helpful. PCI and HIPAA compliance knowledge helpful.
· 6+ years of professional development experience
· 3+ years of experience in full-stack development
· 3+ years recent experience focusing on building customer facing web portals and utilizing Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud resources.
• Secure coding practices – OWASP guidelines
• Integrate applications using SSO, 3rd party connectors, iframe or JS SDK
• JS frameworks (Webix, JSX, React/Redux, Vue/Vuex, etc.)
• Node + npm
• Python, Flask, and Swagger
• User authentication
• One or more NoSQL databases
• One or more relational databases
• Jira and CI/CD
Preferred Experience, But Not Required:
· Data Analysis
· ORMs (SqlAlchemy, nHibernate)