ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, cable TV and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for an Digital Marketing Specialist to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for building a culture of “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting on digital marketing activities to generate leads and acquire new ImOn Customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, execute and analyze the Company’s marketing campaigns via digital media channels, including paid search, online display advertising, social media, and other channels as identified.
- Develop campaign success metrics, and track performance against goals and budget
- Maintain and report on all digital campaign metrics.
- Analyze and report on Web site performance based on Google Analytics.
- Continually research and share emerging digital video and streaming trends, technologies and services and advise team on opportunities regularly.
We're looking for people with:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, preferably with focus on digital marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in direct/digital marketing, preferably B2C focus
- Thorough understanding and regular participation in various digital marketing platforms.
- A keen understanding of the available market(s) and how to best reach them, get their attention, and influence their interest in ImOn services.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines; establish high standards and measures; do work right the first time and inspect material for flaws; test new methods thoroughly; reinforce excellence as a fundamental priority.
- Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; read and interpret complex information; talk with customers; listen well.
In addition to competitive pay, ImOn also offers health & dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision and life insurance as well as FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.