As one of our team’s social media experts, you are the advocate for our clients’ social media presence and reputation. You will drive social strategy and creative vision in a way that is positive, authentic, and results-driven. You know what type of content is optimal for which social media platforms and can develop the right voice for each.
A successful Associate Social Media Manager at Raindrop is a blend of creative, strategic, and analytical, with a passion for connecting with current and future customers. You’ll collaborate with our clients and our team to create and publish timely, original, high-quality content to increase engagement. You understand trends, metrics, and what drives customer interaction, and you’re constantly on the search for the next best thing in social media that you’re excited about employing for our clients.
Account Management and Content Creation
- Develop comprehensive social marketing plans using proven strategies for growth.
- Create and publish editorial calendars that line up with target customers, goals, and budget.
- Calendars include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Partner with our design and content team to ensure creative assets are optimized for performance and for each platform.
- Collaborate with Vertical Video Content Creators and Brand Managers to understand client needs and then turn those needs into assets.
- Execute A/B tests to improve performance of channels.
- Analyze key metrics on a monthly basis and tweak strategy as needed to maximize results.
- Includes brand awareness, audience growth rate, post reach, potential reach, social share of voice, engagement rate, response rate and quality, negative feedback, customer testimonials, and more.
- Grow social channels by increasing engagement through community outreach.
- Check all channels on a daily basis, including monitoring and responding to comments, answering questions, and maintaining relationships with online communities.
Research and Innovation
- Coach our team company-wide on social content creation best practices.
- Keep up with the latest developments and innovations that will impact our clients (ex. changes in ad sizes, new features, policy changes).
- Stay current with social media trends and apply it to boost our clients’ channels.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of professional social media experience.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members when needed.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with an artistic eye.
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills.
- Knowledge of HeyOrca and Photoshop is a plus.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $45,000 - $55,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Little Italy PeopleHUB and Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com or at 619-663-5424.