Toyon Research Corporation is seeking a Receptionist/Facilities Assistant to work in our busy Goleta headquarters.
The Receptionist/Facilities Assistant will operate the phone system; answer doors, and issue visitor passes; assist with shipping and receiving; coordinate facility repairs with plumber, electrician, handyman, etc.; order and stock office and kitchen supplies; maintain and troubleshoot printers and copiers; administer the company library (including ordering technical books and papers); order, pick up, and set up for breakfast/lunch meetings; and perform general clerical functions.
· Excellent customer service background
· Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, fax machine, postage machine, etc.)
· Ability to work with many co-workers
· Minimum of high school diploma
· Must have driver’s license and personal vehicle for running errands; a clean driving record is essential
· Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.