The Quality Assurance Team is the primary proponent for all quality assurance programs
affecting Bridge Connector iPaaS ecosystem. Lead Quality Assurance Analyst is integral in
leading the QA group in performing quality testing for new, existing, modified, or custom
software to be implemented for BCR clients as well as other process improvement
initiatives. Lead QA Analyst provides hands-on leadership of all Quality Assurance functions
for the company. This person manages the development of complete test plans as well as
conduct quality, stress, regression and load tests for software programs developed at
Bridge Connector. Possible travel to visit offshore teams to review with QA teams. QA will
oversee or perform complete validation ensuring that all microservices meet functional
specifications, integration design, software design documents and end user requirements.
This person will also be charged with facilitating the success of all Quality Assurance team
members for the same scope of work.
General Job Duties
- Requirements Analysis. The QA Analyst identifies test requirements from specification, maps test case requirements and designs test coverage plan.
- Test Case Management. The QA Analyst develops, documents and maintains functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Test Plan Management. The QA Analyst holds and facilitates test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Software Testing. The QA Analyst executes and evaluates manual or automated test cases and records test results.
- Issue Management. The QA Analyst identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalates high priority quality issues immediately to management.
- Defect Management. The QA Analyst isolates, replicates, and reports defects and verifies defect fixes.
- Environment Management. The QA Analyst will work with DevOps to create and maintain virtual machines for the customers whose programs are being tested.
- Software Installation. The QA Analyst will work with DevOps to install software promotes on test environments, performs needed configurations, and ensures that the program is able to run. When called upon, may also help project managers to do the same thing in production environments.
Superior Performance Objectives
- Delivers fast, bug free programs that are exciting to our customers and greatly enhance their productivity
- Customers are satisfied with the quality of work BCR delivers
- Mastery of the latest proven quality control tools and environment
- Maintaining best practices in quality control standards.
- Mastery of the latest proven network administration tools and environments
- Expert in healthcare integrations and adapter configurations
- Provide helpful input on how we can improve our product on an on-going basis
- Help build the Bridge Connector team to be a recognized leader in software development and a great place to work