Projects that get noticed; partnerships that get results. That's what you can expect at La Macchia Group.
The Architectural Project Manager works closely with La Macchia’s architects and designers - providing support, coordination and interpretation of projects. This position will assist the Director of Architecture in establishing standards and project specifications.
- Coordinates with structural, MEP engineers and outside consultants.
- Performs building code research and ensures buildings are code compliant.
- Works with Project team to ensure that buildings are cost effective.
- Ensures building design is built according to LaMacchia quality standards.
- In collaboration with the building designers and interior designers, interprets concepts and drawings.
- Coordinates concepts and drawings with Project Designers to produce construction documents that reflects and maintains the intent of the design concept.
- Designs and produces details and coordinates all construction document implementing design intent into a buildable project by using AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit.
- Coordinates most aspects of the project team including, architectural design, interior design, civil engineering, structural engineering mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and plumbing engineering.
- Plans and manages all technical and administrative tasks during the construction document phase of the project.
- Performs construction project administration - including change orders, shop drawing review, contractor questions, site observation.
- Attends weekly project meetings during design and construction.
- Directs associate architectural project managers on projects.
Education Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) or Associate’s degree (A.A. / A.S.) in Architecture or Architectural Technology
Experience and/or Training Minimum five to ten years’ related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Technology/Equipment To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Revit.
Travel Limited overnight travel to client locations for information gathering and field measurement work averages 1-2 times per month.