Bierman Autism Centers is looking for a home-based Behavior Technician/ABA Therapist (RBT) to join a motivated and energetic team focused on transforming the lives of children diagnosed with autism while building a fun and creative culture at work. Our one-on-one approach is focused on natural play to teach foundational skills our kids can build on, such as self-advocacy and communication. Every child’s success is unique! We continually challenge ourselves to do anything it takes to enable our kids to reach their potential on their terms.
Fun and Challenging Responsibilities for our Behavior Technicians:
- 1:1 implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programming with children between the ages of 2 to 9. You will be overseen by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Facilitate a strong learning foundation - blurring the lines between learning and play to keep the kids engaged and motivated.
- Promote happiness and success in any environment.
- Teach life-long skills such as language, communication, social, play, daily living and much more to contribute to life-long developmental and educational outcomes.
- No experience? No problem! The first two weeks of employment are dedicated to RBT training at full pay and full-time hours. We also cover all costs associated with taking the RBT exam.
- Comprehensive benefits are offered for full-time employees. This includes: PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, HSAs, FSAs, and so much more!
- Pay is competitive and based on candidate qualifications and experience. Experience outside the field of ABA also qualifies.
- Growth and advancement opportunities are available. We host on-site trainings, student supervision, tuition reimbursement, and student loan assistance, and more.
- You’ll be part of a passionate, empathetic, and supportive team. We have Spirit Weeks, Pajama Days, Trivia Nights, Monthly Wellness Competitions and other optional engagement events throughout the year.
This position is in-home, Monday – Friday, until our center opens and full-time, center-hours become available. Among conducting ABA therapy, Behavior Technicians/ABA Therapists (RBTs) are responsible for charting and analyzing data daily, writing therapy notes daily, maintaining client confidentiality, and always maintaining client safety.
Is The Behavior Technician a good fit for you? Here are our requirements:
- Do you enjoy working with children and love learning?
- Do you hold a minimum of a High School diploma?
- Have you worked in a fast-paced environment before?
- Are you able to lift, transport, and chase clients (minimum of 30 pounds) as needed?
- Are you looking to make a larger, positive impact in the lives of children and their families?
If so, apply today! We can’t wait to review your application and for you to join our team!
By submitting your application to Bierman, you are opting into receiving communications from Bierman.Bierman Autism Centers values diversity in the workplace. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.Furthermore, Bierman is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.As an equal opportunity employer, Bierman does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as a candidate for employment, please inform a member of the Talent Acquisition team.