Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
This is a highly visible, highly impactful role that will be responsible for ensuring that Trellance go-to-market strategies are designed to win market share, grow revenue, and drive customer satisfaction. In this role, you’ll develop a compelling approach and will interface with Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal with the goal of ensuring ideal positioning, consistency, and profitability of the Trellance Business Analytics solution portfolio. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Product Management. If willing to relocate to Tampa, FL, will provide relocation assistance.
· Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data sets and research to synthesize a cohesive product and pricing strategy
· Analyze the pricing portfolio strategic positioning in relation to industry dynamics, competitive conditions, and overall business needs
· Develop business cases and product margin statement using fact-based analytics
· Develop strategic pricing recommendations from stakeholder discussions, competitive analysis, testing and experimentation, and financial models
· Design and execute price tests and support marketing price promotions
· Build and maintain financial models to assess impact of price changes
· Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Sales Leaders, Account Executives, Marketing, Business Development, etc.) to assess gaps in product GTM strategy and derive plans to course correct.
· Monitor and track the product pipeline to enable sales and product leaders forecasting accuracy.
· Formulate recommendation and present in a clear/concise manner for executive approval.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the specific or related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience in the field.
· BS/BA in Finance, Marketing or related field preferred
· 6+ years' related marketing, finance and/or pricing experience
· Demonstrated analytical skills, and experience with financial modeling techniques
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is critical
· Prior exposure to SaaS business models and go-to-market principles
· Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills
· Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage several key global stakeholders and programs, including competing priorities
· Self-starter with a sense of ownership
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.