PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omni-channel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
PICKUP is currently seeking a Market Success Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. Duties include but are not limited to assisting with incoming and outbound calls, handle logistical support to our customers and drivers, dispatching orders across multiple markets. You will provide two-way communications, while monitoring the grid and adjusting where necessary to maximize on-time performance and minimize service disruptions. PICKUP’s support center operates 7 days a week, from 7am to 11pm (CST) in various shifts, providing oversight of all deliveries in progress including those scheduled and assigned. This is NOT a remote position, and candidate must be flexible with working required schedule from our office.
- Go above and beyond the standard, actively coaching the team on daily tasks.
- Willing to flex their schedule to meet business needs as we grow and evolve.
- Train new employees who join the team.
- Provide superior high-volume customer service in a fast-paced growing call center environment
- Excellent communication and professional relationship building skills
- Strong phone skills, and the willingness to work extremely hard
- Discipline & commitment
- Maintain two-way communication with customers and drivers regarding orders, cancellations, and changes
- Proactively communicate with appropriate operations staff regarding scheduling or order issues
- Assist and support the Customer Support Specialist’s regarding driver availability, assigned drivers, ETA to customer location and other inquiries
- Ability to handle stressful situations and time-sensitive scenarios
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external and treat individuals with respect
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers, field personnel and office staff
- Escalate customer concerns as needed
- Utilize multi line phone systems: forward calls and transfer calls
- Ensure efficient driver operations through interaction with drivers, field operations personnel, field management and corporate management
- Mediate and resolve dispatch-related driver conflicts and issues and coordinate resolutions with Operations Manager
- Monitor current schedule of drivers to ensure workload balance; conduct reassignments, as necessary, in case of breakdowns or interruptions
- 2 or more years’ dispatching or fleet routing experience
- 1-2 years’ experience high volume inbound calls in a fast-paced call center environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Spanish proficiency greatly preferred, but not required
- Required to pass a background check
- Must work flexible schedules (in office) including weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Military veterans highly encouraged to apply
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Year associate degree or some college
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.