Advanced Oral Surgery, with 3 locations in the San Antonio, TX area, is growing and looking for an additional Oral Surgery Patient Coordinator. We have state-of-the-art Oral Surgery practices and provide the highest level of patient care. Our ideal candidate will have Oral Surgery experience, and be compassionate, detail-oriented, and patient-focused. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position, traveling between offices 1 day per week.
As an Oral Surgery Patient Coordinator, you will be in charge of answering the phones, scheduling patients, collecting insurance details, updating patient demographic information, collecting payments, and communicating with patients and their family members in a professional and caring manner. Additionally, you might be asked to perform administrative and office functions such as sending out follow-up referral thank you letters, assisting with the completion of daily office and facility checklists, and keeping the front office and patient waiting areas clean and stocked.
The most important requirement of this position is the capability to genuinely and compassionately serve our patients on every level, including the ability to enhance patient satisfaction levels and increase daily office efficiency. You must be able to positively impact patients, coworkers, referring offices, and the practice as a whole by bringing excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to our team.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Daily Bonuses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with matching
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid holidays
- Continued education and training
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Oral Surgery experience.
- Dental Insurance experience.
- Willingness to travel between offices 1 day per week.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Proven track record of growth or improvement within your position.
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Experienced with customer service techniques.
- Superior communication skills.
- Denticon experience is a plus!