Full-Time EDDA/DA is needed at our busy and fast-paced family practice located in Thornton, Colorado. At Apple Tree Dental we strive to be the best dentist office in Thornton, CO. We work to improve the patient experience while keeping our patient's smiles healthy and bright. To ensure customer satisfaction, we survey our patients, regularly review feedback, and reward our staff for good reviews. Our patients come from throughout the area, including Superior, Louisville, Broomfield, Interlocken, Calmante & beyond.
You will work to support our Doctor full-time chairside while bringing positive energy, and a team-oriented personality to the office. We are looking for someone who is willing to jump in and help anywhere that is needed. We offer benefits, a bonus program, professional development, and a culture that celebrates success and delivering a patient experience. This is a full-time position working Monday-Thursday. We are offering a $2000.00 sign-on bonus for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Assisting with surgical procedures, crown seats, and a variety of treatment
- Taking x-Rays such as bitewings, FMX, Pano, CBCT, etc.
- Capturing IO pictures and iTero scans
- Using Denticon to update patient charts
- Reviewing patient health history
- Maintaining OSHA standards and protocols
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced dental terminology and experience working in an EDDA position
- Desire to be a part of a cohesive team
Benefits: Benefits are offered for full-time employment working 30+ hours each week. We offer medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, PTO, Holiday Pay, and MORE!
- 2 or more years of chairside dental assisting experience
- EDDA Certification
- X-Ray certification
- CPR Certification
- Denticon experience is a plus but not required