Exciting opportunity in Colorado Springs, Colorado for a full-time Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to work in our state-of-the-art facility with the earnings potential of over $750,000/ annually. We can offer immediately busy patient schedules with a large number of new patients per year and an internal referral source.
- Technologically advanced practice with CBCT, onsite lab and imaging services, and integrated EMR system.
- Multi-generation group practice in Denver, Colorado locally owned and operated since 1979
- State-of-the-art facilities including an oversized operating suite
- We provide full-scope dental implant surgical management including a focus on full arch dental rehabilitation with the All-on-4 treatment
- Opportunity to perform a full scope of Oral Surgery procedures
- Clinical leadership and support working in partnership with Board Certified Prosthodontists who have specialized training to reconstruct a dental patient’s mouth with dental implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, or dentures
About the practice:
We are full scope practice including Wisdom Teeth extraction, Oral Pathology, Orthognathic and Reconstructive Surgery, Implant placement, and Maxillofacial Trauma Management. We offer a dedicated and experienced team of surgical professionals along with continuing education, and professional development through clinical leadership and mentoring.
Compensation and Benefits- Highly competitive salary. Health and retirement benefits included profit-sharing opportunities, malpractice insurance coverage, CE reimbursement, and vacation packages. Four-day workweek schedule Monday- Friday.
How to apply:
Please call Alysia Silletto at 720-340-9406 or send an email with your CV attached (should I also use my personal email for this posting?)
- Provide surgical services driving relationships with internal and external referring general dentists
- Licensed to practice oral and maxillofacial surgery in Colorado
- IV Sedation Certification
- Contribute to the promotion of delivering a Distinctive Patient Experience and high standard of patient care.
- Board-certified/board eligible by ABOMS