Beautiful Office! Mountain Views! Convenient Location!
Panorama Dental, located just off Parker Rd on Dartmouth, in Aurora, CO, is looking to add a full-time Dental Hygienist to join our team. Our office is modern and high-tech, plus we have a lot of windows offering great views and a lot of sunshine. We are passionate about building patient relationships and taking the time to listen and understand their needs. Because of our approach to patient care, we have a great rating on Google be sure to check us out at: https://www.panoramadental.net/
Our dental hygiene team is made up of long-term professionals that are well respected and valued by our doctors. Together they have over 20 years of tenure within our office - it's a very supportive group and they're looking forward to welcoming someone new!
We are not production-driven, do not have quotas on products or services, and do not run accelerated hygiene. Our team works as a cohesive group and supports one another. We love taking care of our patients and thrive on teamwork, positive attitudes, and delivering exceptional patient care in a friendly environment.
Our ideal candidate will feel comfortable performing the following tasks:
- Record thorough Clinical Notes at each visit - BP, Rx meds, etc.
- Take diagnostic x-rays, updating as needed
- Perform thorough oral cancer screenings
- Screen the periodontal health of your patient
- Record periodontal charting
- Assess caries risk and provide preventive recommendations
- Capture IO Photos
- Partner with our Doctors to deliver exceptional patient care
- Present Treatment plans
- Deliver professional care and recognize the specific needs of each individual patient
- Administer comfortable and effective local anesthesia, as needed
Benefits offered: 401k with matching, Medical, Vision, Dental Discount, Holiday Pay, Vacation, 20 hours of CEs annually, Attainable Daily Bonuses, and the support of a fun, energetic team!
PLUS - You could be an Owner! Our dental hygienists are eligible to become owner providers on equal footing as our owner dentists. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the business side of dentistry and a unique opportunity for dental hygienists. It's like owning a practice without the headache of owning a practice! Apply today and start your journey to financial freedom!
- Active Colorado Dental Hygiene License
- Local Anesthesia Permit
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Denticon experience is a plus!
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new things