Woodland Park Dental Group, located in the beautiful mountain town of Woodland Park, Colorado has an immediate need for an experienced and detail-oriented EDDA- Dental Assistant for our family dental practice. We are a fast-paced, team-oriented dental practice looking for an EDDA-Dental Assistant with 2 or more years of chairside experience along with a passion for delivering the highest level of patient care and education.
As an EDDA- Dental Assistant you will work to support our Doctor full-time chairside, while also bringing positive energy, and a team-oriented personality to the office that is willing to jump in and help anywhere that is needed. We offer benefits, a bonus program, professional development, and a culture that celebrates the success of delivering an outstanding patient experience.
We are offering a $3,000.00 sign-on bonus for this position - apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges, and bettering smiles every day
- Assisting with surgical procedures, crown seats, and a variety of treatment
- Taking x-Rays such as bitewings, FMX, Pano, CBCT, and IO Pics
- Using Denticon to update patient charts
- Reviewing patient health history
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced dental terminology and experience working in an EDDA position
- Desire to be a part of a cohesive team
- Denticon PMS software experience is a plus!
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus program
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- EDDA Certified
- Any required state-specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
- Experienced with surgical procedures