Are you an experienced EDDA-Dental Assistant looking for a position that offers growth, and education opportunities? Do you have a passion for providing a high level of care to your patients and the dentist you support? Our busy and established family dental practice, located in Falcon, Colorado is currently looking for a full-time EDDA- Dental Assistant for an immediate opportunity. We are offering a $1,000.00 sign-on bonus for this position.
We are a patient-driven, dentist lead family practice looking to add an energetic and optimistic EDDA- Dental Assistant to our team. As an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant, YOU are the most important resource to fulfill our vision to be the patient experience industry leader. As an EDDA-Dental Assistant, you will assist our Dentist chairside, and help deliver a distinctive patient experience, put our patient's and our dentist's experience first, and be a productive member of our team.
The ideal EDDA- Dental Assistant will be reliable, knowledgeable, hard-working, work well in a team environment and have a passion for delivering the highest standard of patient care. This is a full-time position working 4-5 days per week Monday-Friday with weekend availability.
- Monday- Thursday 8 am-5 pm
- Friday- Saturday 8am-2pm
Responsibilities to include (but are not limited to)
- Assisting Dentist throughout procedures by providing the best clinical and non-clinical experience to each patient
- Sterilization of all dental and medical instruments
- Daily set up and organization of instruments needed for procedures throughout the day
- Takes X-Rays
- Administer topical anesthesia to patients
- Takes impressions
- Makes temporary crowns
- Review of patient health history
- Organization and sterilization of the operatories
- Assisting with lab tasks and procedures
- Chairside assisting
- Using Dentrix to update patient records
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Dental Discount
- Holiday Pay
COVID Guidelines must be adhered to along with proper use of PPE which will be provided by the practice. This is an immediate opportunity for someone who is looking to join an energetic, positive, and growing team. This is an immediate opportunity, we are interviewing this week.
- Knowledge of dental software (Denticon) is preferred but not required
- Strong customer services skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be coached, given direction, and work well in a team environment
- Radiation and EDDA
- 2 or more years of experience