It takes a dedicated Team to provide quality home health care services. As a CNA, you'll bring the compassion and skill, the mental and physical energy necessary to care for each patient in the safety of their home, and we will provide for you recharge time, health, and retirement. We are a family friendly company with a great work-life balance!
WHO WE ARE
For 95 years, our visiting nurses, therapists and CNAs have achieved satisfaction in providing home health, private duty and community or clinic-based services to the people who live and work in our community. Our mission is to help those entrusted to our care live independently and safely in the place they call home.
As a CNA you are a valuable part of our clinical interdisciplinary team, assuring personal hygiene, personal safety and other activities of daily living that is vital to the patient’s well-being.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
As a PRN CNA, you will have the flexibility to provide us with your hours of availability and be assigned patients based on their needs.
- Our CNA's have an opportunity to use their highest level of skills of observation and provide direct patient care to elderly and disabled residents
- Set YOUR schedule
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between patients
- Access to technology-minimal paperwork!
- Readily available proper PPE
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- An active driver's license, car insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Current CNA Certification in Wisconsin
- Current CPR certification
The lives we touch, the change we inspire, the independence we create — that’s KVNA! Join our team today!
Kenosha Visiting Nurse Association is an equal opportunity employer.