**Please note that we will follow-up to your application via email. Often those emails are captured in Junk Mail. Please check your email frequently for communication from us regarding your application.**
Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fifteen (15!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
TOK is seeking a talented Brokerage Assistant who will be responsible for providing various administrative supports to commercial brokers.
As a Brokerage Assistant, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening escrow, creating closing timelines, setting up ledger files, and calendaring critical dates for purchase contracts.
- Responsible for updating our internal client reporting system with marketing efforts and ownership for active listings.
- Creating new listing agreement contracts and drawing up extensions on existing contracts that are set to expire.
- Sending DocuSign contracts out to signing parties.
- Creating tour packages for brokers and their clients.
- Assist Transaction Coordinator team with creating and modifying transaction documents including lease and sale documents, letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements and requests for proposal.
- Researching potential listing/buyer opportunities (local and regional) using our internal database (Nucleus) and online resources.
- Reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Other brokerage support duties as assigned by Management.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one year of executive experience with client support, record keeping, and advanced organizational skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Legendary customer service skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of standard office equipment including computers.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic skills with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, and ability to learn new software as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate concise and timely responses to requests, concerns and issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully function as a member of a team through communication while engaging in self-directed resourcefulness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all company, client, and vendor information.
- Ability to remain professional while working in stressful situations.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, occasionally move about the office to access necessary materials, and operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds and work in an office environment that may require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and sitting for long periods of time.