Tired of the same ol' nonsense from your current company? Do you fantasize about quitting on a weekly basis? If so, consider joining Findorff. A company that works hard and plays hard. We appreciate that we're made of a band of brickies, fixers, masons, chippies, family-people, and community-people.
At Findorff, we push ourselves to build better by going beyond. For over 132 years, we’ve forged the foundation of one of the nation’s most trusted construction firms. But we’re so much more than hammers and nails. Here, we strengthen relationships and shape communities. And our real bottom line is our people.
Carpenters: A day in the life
- tasks that involve a lot of physical labor
- construct or repair building structures using a variety of tools and machinery
- measure, cut or shape wood, plastic, drywall and other materials
- follow building plans
- install exterior finishes
- build and set forms for footings, walls, slabs, columns, and decks
- frame interior walls, cabinets and stairs
- a high level of physical fitness and stamina
- enjoyment in practical work
- working under strict deadlines
- understanding building plans and instructions
- good hand-eye coordination
- comfortable working from heights
- work as a team with other trades
- ability to communicate well
- willing to work in extreme weather conditions
- flexibility in hours and locations by job
Go ahead and apply. c'mon, you know you want to.