At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Manager, Client Implementation is responsible for leading the Client Implementation team, ensuring successful engagements for customers, driving best practices, and establishing proven project methodologies for successful implementations.
- Adds value as key member of management by understanding the business, industry, clients and strategy; understanding organization’s financial position and effectively, efficiently managing budget and resources.
- Supervises employees, provides direction, coaches, trains and develops, hires, and manages performance to organization goals and expectations.
- Manages the service delivery, goal driven strategy and day-to-day work activities of the implementation team, which provides new client implementations and ongoing account support.
- Forecasts staffing needs based on volume and revenue fluctuations by monitoring sales pipeline and adjusting staff accordingly.
- Analyzes metrics and data to identify the need for process improvements, drives innovation, establishes and perfects best practices, and develops knowledge checks.
- Creates department-specific policies, continuously adapts to balance priorities, different demands of the team and requirements from multiple directions and stakeholders
- Creates biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports for leadership, and presents executive-level status material to the leadership team.
- Understands company’s products and services, acting as SME regarding Asurint’s systems and technology.
- Drives team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Acts as a resource for escalated client account and/or configuration challenges, guides and supports implementation team to identify and resolve any escalated issues that could impact overall standard project scope and/or timeframes for implementation deliveries.
- Understands client(s) accounts to effectively train users on relatable functionality; supports in the implementation training processes for clients, manages expectations, and cross-sells ancillary products/services when applicable.
- Interfaces and manages relationships with internal IT service teams and sales teams to develop solutions for clients’ specific needs, proactively communicates/documents potential issues identified, manages timelines for successful implementation and/or account updates.
- Overall accountability for the successful new client implementation and for account maintenance.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience leading at the functional level is preferred.
- Experience with project management is required.
- Experience with software implementation is required.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams is required.
- Experience with creating and analyzing data/reports is required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Experience with sales processes is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Driver's license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.