The Client Experience Representative is responsible for delivering a high-touch client experience that is secure, timely, defect-free, and demonstrates care. The Client Experience Representative is also accountable for opening and maintaining deposit accounts, processing client transactions, and actively identify cross selling opportunities and referrals. This position does not have lending authority.
This position is available for a start date on or after May 20th, 2019
- Client Experience: Focuses on deepening relationships with deposit clients through delivering a client experience that is secure and consistent with our client service standards. Client service and support are provided in person, online, over the phone and through printed materials.
- Account Opening, Closing & Maintenance: Opens and closes depository accounts for new and existing commercial and private banking clients and maintains accurate documentation and electronic files. Maintains client accounts, including: inquiries on client accounts, reordering checks, adding signers to accounts, reordering ATM/debit cards, closing accounts due to fraud, lost or stolen checks, etc.
- Transaction Processing: Performs all daily transactional activities and branch capture ensuring transactions are properly documented and posted to client accounts.
- Vault & Cash Management: Accurately and securely maintains records for the vault and cashbox. Ensures proper cash operating procedures and upholds appropriate cashbox balances. May input Fed. Cash orders and accurately prepare money shipments.
- Product & Service Knowledge: Displays knowledge and proficiency in explaining, selling, and training on bank’s products & services (includes all account types and titling). Educate and train clients to conduct transactions through self-service technologies such as online banking or the Bank’s mobile application.
- Compliance: Responsible for ensuring full deposit compliance according to rules and regulations governing account opening and transaction processing and abiding by Tradition Capital Bank’s written procedures; properly identify and document CTR’s and SAR’s.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required o
f the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time without notice.
Expectations, Skills & Qualifications:
- A role model for our core values: Do the Right Thing, Get Stuff Done (G.S.D.), One Team and Give Back
- Demonstrated commitment to defect free, timely and caring client service
- Knowledgeable of bank policies, procedures, and regulations
- Is accountable for demonstrating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and all other federal and state rules and regulations as it pertains to their position at the bank.
- Professional and client focused
- Stay abreast to current trends in electronic banking (including online and mobile platforms)
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to change in a growing organization
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; strong technical ability
- Excellent verbal and written communiTradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.cation skills
- An independent, quick learner
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects/tasks
- Demonstrate a collaborative work style and respect for others
- Demonstrate self-motivation and present a resourceful work ethic
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree from College or University and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in customer service and/or banking in related position as teller or customer service representative; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to type, carry, handle and feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and more with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception in the window environment and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Local travel may be required for this positon
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tradition Capital Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.