Dyehard Fan Supply, headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, is a start-up entity specializing in providing Retail Merchandise at sporting and entertainment events for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent and pending acquisitions as well as organic growth through acquisition of new clients.
The Merchandising Associate will be responsible for supporting the Buyers and Associate Buyers in an administrative role ranging from data entry to following up and interacting with vendors to get product and purchase order information, set up product in ERP/ PLM systems and across cross-function platforms. This position reports to a Buyer.
- Product SKU set up in ERP/ PLM systems to support GM and PL (Private Label) buys
- Interact with vendor partners regularly regarding new PO’s:
- Collect Item UPC codes and add to each SKU
- Collect and store Web Art files
- Track Purchase Order information and add to order
- Generate weekly Open Order reports on existing PO’s:
- Work with vendors to confirm orders are shipping in a timely fashion
- Identify any delivery challenges in a timely manner
- Confirm all Open Orders are complete as to the outline listed above
- Act as the main contact between PROPS and the Buying Team:
- Ensure PROPS creates/builds products in ERP in a timely fashion (in keeping with vendor PO deadlines).
- Create seasonal Story Boards by department
- Ensure product photos and information is correct and updated for Online.
- Provide weekly sales and inventory reports.
- Provide Open Order report as needed to track incoming vendor orders.
- Update Open to Buy report
- Run report monthly to balance inventory between Online and Onsite for select schools.
- Place/process orders as needed by buyer.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail oriented and flexible
- Team play that works well in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills
- Intermediate understanding of business and profitability, product margins, and the ability to develop sourcing strategies
- Organized and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with vendors is a plus
- Thrive in a changing and dynamic environment; resilient to change while processes are developed and mainstreamed
- Be agile and think out of the box
- Passion for consumer goods within the college and professional sports industry
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 0-3 years of related experience or training