Live, work, and play in the mountains with our Vermont-based team. Gloves, mittens, goggles, winter accessories – if it keeps you outside longer in the coldest conditions, we're passionate about it. Independently-owned since 1956, we're still growing – and are always looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our mission.
Our Fulfillment Associates work closely with our Customer Service and Warehousing/Shipping teams to ensure that orders are processed accurately and timely. This is a dynamic role for someone who can manage multiple priorities at once and communicate effectively with team members. First and second shifts are available for immediate start.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Pick merchandise to fulfill customer orders
- Pack customer orders
- Follow customer instructions for special ticketing and packing
- Unload, receive, and organize incoming product
- Take responsibility for special projects and execute projects efficiently
Looking for these qualifications:
- Previous warehousing experience
- Forklift experience a plus
- Have a strong ability to prioritize and anticipate deadlines
- Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work closely and respectfully with team members and managers
- References for reliability and dependability
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged time on your feet, whether standing or walking
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds without assistance
We feel lucky to call the vibrant, active community of greater Burlington home, and think you will too. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive medical insurance, 401k, paid time off, flexible work schedules, gear discounts, and much more. Gordini celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.