Brandify is an industry-leading provider of location-based digital marketing solutions that provide brands with a better understanding of their connection to their customers. Brandify does this by capturing incredibly powerful data as well as providing strategy and customized services to help brands maximize their online presence and drive customers to their locations.
For 20+ years, Brandify has powered more than 500 brands serving more than 4.5 million bricks and mortar locations, globally reaching millions of consumers daily. Brandify's mission is to leverage location technology to transform the way businesses connect to consumers while offering unrivaled personal service.
We are exploring all of Southern California to find a Senior Front End Developer for our Anaheim, CA headquarters.
- A love for building awesome web UI
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A technology evangelist. You continuously lean emerging technologies and architecture advancements and apply the learning to improve Brandify’s software products.
- A passion for Quality. You want to be part of the team to produce the highest quality software products.
- You have experience with developing mission critical, high volume web-based software
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Familiar with building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ability to provide technical leadership to group of developers
- You enjoy proactively taking ownership of highly critical, highly visible, and challenging problems.
- Design and Develop high performance web applications used by thousands of users globally.
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across Brandify development teams.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in Brandify’s continuous delivery pipeline.
- Be an effective contributor to Brandify’s agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to “done-done” consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen Brandify’s web products.
* 2+ years with Node JS development
* 2+ years with React
* 5+ years FE development
Compensation In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits!
- Dental, Vision and Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Company Life Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Remote Work Program
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings
- Happy hours
- Job Training and Conferences
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees oh so well!
It is the policy of Brandify to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Brandify will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Brandify’s programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, promotions and social/recreational programs. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.