Who We Are:
Vandalia Rental, in business since 1961, is a third generation, family owned and operated construction equipment rental company. Vandalia Rental has evolved from a small, family business into the premier equipment rental company in Ohio and Kentucky. With seven great locations, we employee over 100 team members and growing!
Why You'll Love Us:
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Potential - Paid Monthly, $5,000 First Year Guarantee
- Provided Uniforms and Boot Allowance
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Self, Spouse and Family Plans Available at 30 Days)
- Matching 401k Retirement Plans at 30 Days
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Philanthropic Opportunities, Paid Volunteer Time
- Monday - Friday, 7AM - 5PM
- Career Growth Potential
- Friendly, Fun, and Casual Work Environment
Scope Of The Job:
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance and planned maintenance on equipment
- Perform all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and engine related repairs on all equipment – Equipment ranging from small hand-held pieces to 180’ Boom Lifts and everything in between
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections for new equipment
- Assist customers via telephone with troubleshooting equipment issues
- May be required to travel to customer job sites for on-site repairs
- Other tasks as required
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds with assistance
- Must be able to sit or stand for long period of time, often whole shifts
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend as needed
- Must be able to be around dust, grease, general shop odors, etc.
- Must love to work on stuff, specifically construction, agricultural and industrial type equipment
- Must have a good understanding of what it takes as a mechanic – Electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, etc.
- Must love challenges and solving problems
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be willing to travel for training
Who to Contact:
"Vandalia Rental is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."