Are you an experienced EDDA-Dental Assistant looking for a position that offers growth, and education opportunities? Do you have a passion for providing a high level of care to your patients and the dentist you support? If so, come join our team at Hampden Dental Group! We are an established family dental practice, located in South East Aurora, Colorado, and currently looking for a full-time EDDA- Dental Assistant. We are offering a $2,000.00 sign-on bonus for this position.
At Hampden Dental Group we are a patient-driven, dentist lead family practice looking to add an energetic and optimistic EDDA- Dental Assistant to our team. As an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant, YOU are the most important resource to fulfill our vision to be the patient experience industry leader. As an EDDA-Dental Assistant, you will assist our Dentist chairside, help deliver a distinctive patient experience, put our patient's and our dentist's experience first, and be a productive member of our team.
The ideal EDDA- Dental Assistant will be reliable, knowledgeable, hard-working, work well in a team environment and have a passion for delivering the highest standard of patient care. This is a full-time position working 4 days per week Monday-Thursday and 1 Friday per month.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the Dentist chairside
- Genuinely welcome patients into the practice - make them feel at ease
- Prepare patients for treatment ensuring the highest level of care and comfort are achieved
- A thorough review and update of the patient's health history
- Set up and break down of operatories
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and supplies as needed for each operatory daily
- Present and enter treatment plans into Denticon
- Provide post-operative instructions
- Sterilization of instruments according to regulations
- Stocking supplies, ordering supplies, and any additional duties as necessary
- Matching 401k
- Dental Discount
- Holiday Pay
- Mentorship program
- Growth and development opportunities
- EDDA Certification with 1+ years of experience
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
- Denticon experience is a plus but not required