Tasting Room Staff
Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards, VA
Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards is an award-winning winery and event venue featuring distinctive wines and farm-to-table cuisine in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
We are seeking personable, enthusiastic folks to join our Tasting Room Staff. We are looking to fill the positions of host, server and tasting bartender. Our team members are the face of our winery and work together to help create memorable tasting experiences for our guests. Candidates should be professional with a courteous disposition to work with guests, staff, and vendors and have an aptitude for genuine customer service.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working non-tipped Events
- Monday Project Shifts (10 am-4 pm)
- Must be able to speak knowledgeably about our wines and their history
- Responsible for ensuring alcoholic beverages are not served to guests under the age of 21
- Responsible for assisting tasting room guests and maintaining thorough knowledge of tasting menu
- Assist with set up and breakdown and side-work as needed
Must be available to work weekends, at least one Monday a month, OR an occasional evening event. Food and wine knowledge are a plus.
To apply, please respond with a resume and a brief note about yourself with availability.