Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Responsible for creating and maintaining key relationships with existing and potential clients. Oversee resources and may own the technology service delivery for the designated client/clients. Act as an essential connection point/liaison, between Trellance and clients, and create and maintain positive working relationships with clients.
· Work with leadership to develop comprehensive project plans shared with clients and other team members.
· Oversee resources on Staff Augmentation assignments and make sure projects/assignments are progressing smoothly.
· Collect and analyze regular reviews of the Talent Services Engagements in order to better understand projects in the future and customer’s expectations.
· Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes, procedures and evaluate options for client.
· Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
· Maintain all project plans and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
· Work to address issues from stakeholders to address any concerns and work toward an agreeable solution with focus on client needs.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Assist development team by removing roadblocks to work and making good use of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Comfortably work with agile methodologies.
· Requirement of up to 50% travel.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the related field; alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
· Client management experience with quantifiable achievements at B2B technology, software, data analytics, or payments companies is preferred.
· Credit Union experience is extremely desirable.
· Experience with account management, client services, or consulting with credit unions, banks, or financial institutions is desirable.