Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Overall Responsibility: Ensure the efficiency of business operations. Create and implement changes or improvements. Key driver of analysis and recommendations for process optimization, identification of use cases for automation, planning and implementation of discovery, execution phases and activities and achievement of the strategic goals of the company. This position offers a hybrid work schedule, 3 days per week in office and 2 days per week work from home.
· Establish BPM principles within a young and dynamic organization. Establish trust and rapport with the executive leadership team.
· Partner with line of business leaders to identify automation and process improvement opportunities designed to improve our customer experience and lower our cost to serve.
· Create efficiencies within Salesforce to standardize and organize operations.
· Conduct process improvement and discovery analysis and make recommendations.
· Provide direction and guidance to the team ensuring goals and measurements are in place that support the strategic priorities of the company.
· Facilitate problem solving by leveraging/modeling continuous improvement methodologies to eliminate root causes and permanently reduce variances.
· Present progress reports and integrate feedback.
· Develop metrics, reporting and dashboards to help demonstrate operational efficiencies/inefficiencies.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related. Knowledge managing and developing Salesforce ecosystems.
· 5+ years of experience leading initiatives that drive material cost savings and enhance customer outcomes.
· Demonstrated leadership skills. Experience leading teams and/or managing employees. Ability to influence teams, people, and drive decisions.
· Certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean, Six Sigma or PMP.
· Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment in a leadership capacity - managing a broad and diverse scope of business processes.
· Ability to work with data, spot trends and draw conclusions.
· Must be a self-starter, possess exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance.
· Comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
· Must be highly proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
· Experience with PowerBI or other visualization tools preferred.
· Experience with SharePoint, Atlassian, Aha!, Salesforce, Highspot or other enterprise SAAS tools preferred.
· Salesforce certification or 2-5 years of experience integrating Salesforce within an enterprise.